FQA Tester Jobs in Gurgaon - Babel Media India
Education and Experience:
- 0 to 1 year of experience in QA testing.
- Qualified B.Tech/ B.E. /BCA/M.Tech/MCA/ Any Graduation (with Software Diploma)
- Testing Course
- ISTQB qualified preferred
- The Games QA Tester will be responsible for ensuring the quality of motion sensor-based mobile games on iOS, Android, and Web platforms; Testing video games on PC /game consoles.
- You will be working in an energetic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate, and successful individuals.
Scope of Role:
- The job entails testing games software and identifying and reporting bugs and issues, following a structured testing methodology to the highest possible specified quality standards, and always in full compliance with defined information security policy and controls.
- This involves testing the game in a systematic way, based on a defined set of criteria, identifying problems, and communicating those issues via bug tracking databases and other mechanisms back to the Quality Assurance Coordinator.
- You will test for bugs in the software, from complete crashes to minor glitches in the code. You also act as the game's first audience, often being asked to report on its playability, and identify any aspects which could be improved.
- The tester will also be responsible for providing feedback where any test cases, templates, or tools used are in need of improvement.
- Helping our clients pass their products through the certification/submission process smoothly and painlessly is the number one priority.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Review game design and requirements documents to develop test plans.
- Test and report issues using JIRA (an issue tracking system used by the company).
- Work with the production team on prioritizing the issues.
- Work closely with the product team and designers to understand requirements for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing a specific game.
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
- Identify and report functionality bugs. Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project-specific requirements.
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines.
- Work closely with other team members to share, discuss, and clarify issues essential to the effective execution of the project.
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality, and process controls.
- Perform all tasks in strict compliance with Information security policy and quality standards.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability:
- Avid gamer - highly skilled in gameplay.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games.
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong proficiency in the usage of standard software and tools on pc & internet
- Effective time management – ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Passionate for console gaming Video game enthusiast with a knack for finding bugs.
- Desire to work in a creative and innovative environment Team-work – ability to work closely with other team members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in customer /project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift timings applicable to project
Location: Delhi/NCR candidates only.Due to Covid 19 outbreak, we are doing our hiring process online. The hiring process will comprise online tests & those who will clear the technical round will further have Technical Rounds of Interviews on Skype.
Note: To Conduct an online test from home you need to have a laptop or desktop with a WIFI connection. if you match the given criteria (mention education & skill requirement)We are reopening the office wef 4th April 2022.
You will be working from the office/home based on the project requirements. HR will update you at the time of the release of the offer, on whether the joining formalities will be done virtually / from the office. The system will be sent to your home and the virtual IT team will assist you with the system set up in case of joining from home.
All you need to have is minimum 50mbps internet connection rest will be taken care of by the organization.
Babel, a Keywords Studio is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localization project management).