No. IITD/IRD/RP03753G/336027 Dated: 15/07/2021
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Title of the Project: Development of a methanol-gasoline fuelled spark ignition engine (RP03753G)
2. Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
3. Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. K.A. Subramanian
4. Deptt/.Centre: Department of Energy Science & Engineering
5. Duration of the Project: Upto:21/05/2022
6. Post (s): Project Attendant (1)
7. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.15,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
8. Qualifications: ITI (Mechanic motor vehicle/ fitter/instrument mechanic) with basic computer knowledge (MS WORD/ MS EXCEL) and exposure to Internal Combustion Engines or Higher engineering degree with relevant experience and exposure in the field of Internal Combustion Engines.