Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in a Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)-CARS funded project entitled “Synthetic video generation for ultra wide FOV sensor system and identifying targets in the generated sequence,” under the supervision of Dr. Prerana Mukherjee, School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Posts: 01 (One) JRF
3. Essential Qualification: The applicant must have M.Tech/M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering or MCA or B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science with NET/GATE qualification. They are expected to have strong programming skills.
4. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having knowledge or experience of Image Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning/ Deep Learning are encouraged to apply.
5. Fellowship/Salary: As per DRDO norms, fellowship is ₹31,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible.
6. Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum period of duration of the project (first two years as JRF and promoted to SRF in the third year based on satisfactory performance).