Position/Role: System Test Engineer - Trainee
During training period, the candidate will get a chance to learn and work on real project.
Training Period: 6 months
Experience: 0-1 years of hands on experience in manual/automation testing
Candidates must be having exposure to the following:
• Knowledge of SDLC and Bug life cycle
• Manual Web Application and client server testing (Preferably on Microsoft technologies)
• Planning, Writing and Executing test cases
• System integration testing • Black box testing
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills are mandatory
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
• Exposure to Telerik Test Studio will be an added advantage.
B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT/EC) or MCA (Regular Full Time Course)
Apply if you have more than 75% marks in academic.
Remuneration: Monthly stipend INR 17,000/- would be paid by employer during first six-month training period.
(Based on performance and project requirement, if trainees are absorbed as permanent employee,yearly CTC would start anywhere between 4-5 Lacs)
Candidate should be result oriented, highly efficient, pragmatic, analytical, team oriented and reliable.
Location: Candidate must be from Delhi and NCR. We wish Joining within 15 days but in any cas ewithin 1 month.