Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
An ideal candidate will possess a strong awareness of social media tactics and digital marketing strategies – including organic and paid social media, influencers, community, and video.
You will have digital marketing experience across a variety of disciplines including; SEO/SEM; paid search & paid media, marketing automation, social, and email.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns on FB, Instagram, Google, etc.
• To Recruit, Train and Lead a full team to lead multiple inter-dependent work-streams.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Coaching and subordinate involvement
• Managing processes
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Able to develop budgets
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
• Strong writing skills, with a good grasp of tone and appropriate professional online communication in English.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and ability to work with a wide range of internal departments.
*Candidates from Chandigarh or nearby areas will be preferred