NITR/SR/2021/Advt-18HS056/L/040, dt. 02.12.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Research Fellow (PhD) – 1 (ONE)” for the “Centre of Excellence on Public Health Nutrition.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. / M. Tech (R) Programme in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Research Fellow (PhD) – 1 (ONE)
2. Name of the Research Project: CoE-PHN
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: UNICEF
4. Tenure of the Project: 4 Years(05.02.2019-04.02.2023)
5. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years)
6. Job Description:
a. To work in the areas of nutrition budgeting.
b. Research Paper Writing.
c. Assist in administrative duties as assigned by the PI.
d. Keep record of daily activities of the centre.
7. Consolidated monthly Salary/ Fellowship: Rs. 31,000./- per month
8. Essential Qualifications and experience: MA/MCom/MBA/MSc in Humanities and Social Sciences (relevant subjects like, Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Health) or Management or BTech with 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks or 1st class.
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Career first class/NET/JRF/GATE qualified
10. Accommodation: Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided and campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability.