Production Chemist Jobs Opening in Sri Herbasia Biotech at Amritsar-Others, Amritsar
Production Chemist: (Roles and Responsibilities)
Required good knowledge of ingredients used in tablet, capsule, syrup, cream, shampoo, hair oil, herbal tonic, serum, face wash, etc., and other advanced ingredients.
To effectively produce quality products meeting regulatory requirements by utilizing the technical expertise
Perform laboratory tests to produce samples according to established standards and guidelines
Ensure the final product meets quality and customer satisfaction
Handling laboratory equipment safely and effectively
Prioritize the work and maintain the daily logs
Develop standard procedures to improve quality and efficiency
Conducting experiments to test new products in order to evaluate their performance characteristics
Developing new production methods or improving the existing ones to increase efficiency or quality of product
More information about this Production Chemist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Production Chemist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Production Chemist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Production Chemist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Pharm, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Production Chemist is a Full Time in Amritsar.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Production Chemist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Production Chemist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Production Chemist in our Organisation.