Room Attendant Housekeeping Jobs Opening in Holiday residency at 100 Feet Road, Ganapathy, Thodialur, Coimbatore
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
Dusts the room and furniture.
Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
Cleans the bathroom.
Cleans the closet.
Vacuums and racks the carpet.
Checks and secures the rooms.
Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
More information about this Room Attendant Housekeeping Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Room Attendant Housekeeping job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Room Attendant Housekeeping job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Room Attendant Housekeeping
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Room Attendant Housekeeping is a Full Time in Coimbatore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Room Attendant Housekeeping is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Room Attendant Housekeeping position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Room Attendant Housekeeping in our Organisation.
Role steward hospitality
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Others
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?