1. Handle counseling via multiple channels including telephone calls, chats, emails, and social
2. Assist in the conversion process of leads generated from different sources to prospective admission seekers for the training programs offered by TrainingInbox
3. Provide comprehensive counseling to the prospect
4. Work with telephony and CRM systems
5. Log calls and raise tickets and follow up/coordinate with various departments for closing the tickets
6. Handle any other work/responsibility as assigned by the HOD from time to time
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Jun'22 and 20th Jul'22
3. are available for a duration of 6 months
4. are from or open to relocating to Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
Our mission: To build a career success mechanism that enables the organizations, education institutes, the global workforce, and students to enhance their skillsets and accelerate efficiency, productivity, and growth.