Study Abroad Counselor Jobs Opening in Stellar study overseas at Palasia Square, Indore
1. Counseling about career guidance/ Settling/ Opportunities available in abroad.
2. Provide guidance to prospective students interested in pursuing higher education in abroad based on their test scores and academics.
3. Evaluate the student test scores and academics and provide a shortlisted universities list keeping the student/parents best interests.
4. Assist students in university application filling, documents submission, and application tracking.
5. Generate inquiries and follow-up for enrollment
6. Assist students in booking visa slot appointments depending on the required destination.
7. Meeting Business targets through effective counseling
8. Follow-up with the student, solving the student queries and handling the registrations.
9. Experience in study abroad counseling, college applications and sales.
More information about this Study abroad counselor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Study abroad counselor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Study abroad counselor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Study abroad counselor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BCA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Study abroad counselor is a Full Time in Indore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Study abroad counselor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Study abroad counselor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Study abroad counselor in our Organisation.